Bags Purchase Policy
The prices for all products listed on our website are based on the international price setting in Malaysia and are subject to alteration without prior notification. While we strive for accuracy in listing prices, errors may occasionally occur. In the event of a pricing error, we retain the authority to either cancel or refund the order.
2. Currency Conversion and Exchange Rates
Currency conversion and fluctuating exchange rates can influence the final amount billed to international customers. The exact amount may differ due to currency rate fluctuations and additional fees imposed by financial institutions.
3. International Compliance and Regulations
We are committed to adhering to international regulations, export control laws, and all other legal prerequisites for international sales. Be assured that your purchase will be handled with the utmost integrity.
4. International Shipping and Customs
For our international customers, it’s important to note that additional customs duties, import taxes, and fees may be applicable, and these responsibilities lie with the recipient. We recommend consulting your local customs office for details on possible charges.
5. Amendments to the Purchase Policy
We maintain the right to modify our Purchase policy at any time. Any alterations will be reflected on this page, so we encourage you to periodically review this policy for updates.
6. Warranty Information
6.1 Warranties are not included with our bags. However, if you encounter any issues with the bags you’ve received, please reach out to us within 7 business days from the delivery date by contacting our Customer Service Team.
6.2 In the case of the umbrella frame, we offer free repairs in the event of a breakdown during normal use within 6 months from the date of purchase.
Regrettably, we do not offer bag repair services. However, the longevity of our bags can extend up to 2 years or even more. Notably, we offer repair services exclusively for “untule®” products, which encompass the following terms:
In cases requiring paid repairs, customers are responsible for both the transfer fee and round-trip shipping costs, in addition to the repair fee. Please note that the repaired parasol cannot be shipped together with your ordered product.
1. How do I place an order?
(a) Click on the link to our Official Website https://shop.my.anello.jp/ and log in to your account.
(b) To add items to your cart, click on ‘Add to Cart’ with your desired quantity.
(c) To review your added items, click on the ‘Bag’ icon located at the upper right corner of the page.
(d) When you’re ready to place your order, click on ‘Checkout’ and your order summary will appear for your review.
(e) Fill in your preferred Shipping Destination, Delivery Method, and Payment Method, then click on ‘Proceed to Checkout’ to proceed with the payment.
- After the order is completed, an Order Completion Email will be sent to your registered email address. If you do not receive the email, it is possible that there is an error in the email address you entered, or that email from our store has been rejected. Please contact us if there’s any issue regarding the email.
- You can check the details of your order in “Order History” on My Page.
- The same procedure applies to orders for reserved items.
2. Can I cancel or make changes to my order once it’s been placed?
Unfortunately, once you successfully placed an order, you’re not able to cancel your order.
3. Can I make an exchange for another design?
Sorry, all orders placed from the Website are not allowed exchange items.
4. Is there any warranty for the bags that I bought?
There’s no warranty for the bags, but if there’s any issue with the bags that you received, kindly contact us within 7 working days of the delivery date. You may contact our Customer Service Team through Whatsapp (016-273 7844) or Email (email@example.com).
5. Is there got any service for bag repair?
Sorry, we do not offer the service to repair bags. But the durable of our bags can be as long as 2 years or even longer. Therefore, if your bag has problems such as damaged zippers, you can go to a nearby tailor shop for repairs.
1. What kind of payment method may I use?
We do accept the following payment options: Credit Card via Stripe, PayPal Express, and Bank Transfer.
2. What if my payment failed?
There may be several reasons why your payment failed. Kindly reach out to our Customer Service Team and let us help you.
Returns and Exchange
1. What should I do if my order was damaged or incorrect?
We’re sorry you received a damaged or incorrect parcel. Please contact us within 3 business days of the delivery date or submit a request for a return with photos to us through Whatsapp (016-273 7844) or Email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- If the product is defective, we will exchange it for the same product only if it is in stock. If no stock can be exchanged, we will respond with a refund.
- We may ask you to provide an image of the defective part in order to confirm and inspect the defective part.
- We do not accept returns of items purchased from our offline store.
- Please note that if you return the product without contacting us, it will be treated as a return due to the customer’s convenience, and you may be responsible for the round-trip shipping fee.
- When requesting an exchange, we do not accept products with missing price tags, or products that we determine have been used by the customers.
1. How long the delivery will take?
All orders payment made will be shipped within 72 hours / 3 working days. Delivery will take 2-3 working days once the courier picks up for WEST Malaysia. For EAST Malaysia, it will take 7-9 working days.
2. How much are the shipping fees?
RM 10 for orders below RM 150; FOC for orders above RM 150 (Applicable to the whole of Malaysia).
3. What should I do if there’s a delay in my delivery?
We’re sorry your parcel has been delayed. While there may be a delay in the delivery, no action is needed on your end. You may continue to track your parcel. While for further inquiries, please feel free to contact our Customer Service Team.
1. Where is your store location?
Here’s our physical store’s address: anello® Official Store Malaysia. F1.53, 1st Floor, Sunway Pyramid. No.3, Jalan PJS 11/15, Bandar Sunway, 47500 Selangor.
2. Are your products authentic?
Yes, we work directly with the brands and authorized distributors in Japan to ensure that all the products we sell are authentic.